5 favourite places to have coffee in Barcelona
Tomorrow we celebrate the yearly Independent Barcelona Coffee Festival, where everyone who loves the beans gets together to share the culture of coffee. At yök we take pride in serving good coffee all year round. Our coffee comes roasted from Nømad Coffee, and we grind it freshly every day before letting our Moccamaster machine do the rest and serve it on the rooftop terrace.
If our guests need more coffee during the day, we share our 5 favourite coffe places with them:
• Bar Pinotxo in La Boquería. Juanito serves delicious café con leche in a glass, always with a smile and a chat.
• Cafés el Magnífico. Salvador Sans and his parents before him, have roasted and served coffees in El Born since 1962! You can ask his team of barristas anything you want to know about coffee, and of course have one right there and then.
• Nømad Coffee Lab & Shop in Passatge Sert. So close to yök and so hidden away from the crowds, we love popping down to get our beans and a fresh coffee.
• Onna Coffee. If you are around Gràcia, visit these microroasters for a good coffee and bite.
• SlowMov. If you want to join the Slow Movement, SlowMov is your cup of tea, or rather coffee! These guys prioritise the local and eco, as well as the collaborative and artisanal.